How to Guarantee Commercial Speaking Success in 2021
We had a great Barefoot Bowls Christmas bash and that saw out 2020. Now it’s back to business.
We’re kicking off 2021 with laughs and learning. It’s the Michael and Marty Show (that’s what we're calling it).
Only 30 seats available so get in early; social distancing plays havoc with room size and costings.
Time to come back together and create the GRAVITY that has kept us tight knot so well previously.
Speakers: Marty Wilson and Michael Arnot
Back to Business... How to Guarantee Commercial Speaking Success in 2021
Lessons from a Global Speaker and an International Speaker Agent
In one hour we show you how to prepare for when conferences come back, and - even more urgently - what you can do right now to make the most of the time until that happens
In Our Presentation We:
- Give you exclusive behind-the-scenes industry tips from a global keynote agency on what clients are buying now and into 2021
- Explain why it's a massive mistake to think you can just do "your usual keynote" on a zoom call - and tell you what to do instead
- Teach you how to evolve your marketing, one sheet and website so it's ready for what buyers in the events industry WANT IN 2021
- Pull back the curtain and explain WHO buys keynotes, WHY they buy them, and HOW you can position yourself as THE premium offering in your niche
- Give you a CRYSTAL-CLEAR PLAN for sustainable commercial speaking success in 2021
Speaker: Marty Wilson
More Funny, More Money Workshop
Why humour is EVEN MORE important now than ever in speaking, and how you create enough funny content to last the rest of your speaking career…
“Do I have to be funny to be a speaker? Only if you want to get paid.”
This famous quote linking humour to speaking success has been attributed to many people over the years, but it’s never been more appropriate than right now. Australasian clients are all moving towards having their first big live event in over a year, they ALL want to make sure their first time back together is a heap of fun. So bureaus and event organisers are all saying “We need someone to speak on X, Y and Z, but they MUST be funny. We need our people to have a great time."
In today’s speaker market, EVERYONE has great content, EVERYONE has a bestselling book, and EVERYONE is an “expert.” So you MUST entertain as well as educate.
In this 45 minute workshop, Marty will
- teach you his Proven 3-Step Formula that ANYONE can use to add great slabs of humour to their speeches, videos and online content.
- run a humour hot seat where you can bring your funny story and Marty GUARANTEES to make it funnier, AND relevant to the corporate market
And, as an added bonus, every attendee will receive a FREE copy of Marty’s book More Funny, More Money.
Go for the big laughs and the even bigger fees. Don’t miss this opportunity to put you and your speaking business aligned with exactly what clients are asking for in 2021 and beyond.
About Michael Arnot - Global Agent, Principal at Encore Speakers
Few people know more about business events than Michael, having spent his entire professional career of more than 18 years in the industry. Michael runs his own Speaking Agency, Encore Speakers – which now operates from Australia and the UK. Michael’s client base of hundreds of business, corporate, association, and general conferences stretches the entire globe – he knows what clients want and how to sell speakers! www.encorespeakers.com
About Marty Wilson CSP
Marty has performed in front of over 1,000,000 people since starting stand up over 20 years ago. Within 2 years of his first gig he was Australian Comic of the Year, did the Edinburgh Comedy Festival and was invited to be a headliner on the UK comedy scene. He returned home 2008 and is now a full time Global Speaker who works with large corporates who want their people to be more resilient through change, stress and disruption. www.martinwilson.com
5.30pm Registration Opens & Networking in Chester's Bar
6.00pm Doors Open
6.20pm Dinner service
6.45pm Session 1 Commences - with Michael Arnot and Marty Wilson
8.00pm Session 2 Commences - with Marty Wilson
9.00pm Event concludes