We invite you to join us in November for our next great Virtual Event. Bring along your lunch to enjoy with everyone 'virtually' during the session. As our end of year gift to you this session will be free for all attendees, but please register to ensure you receive the link to join.
We have two great sessions lined up for this event. Firstly to make sure that you can set yourself up for a bumper 2021, “Findability” – dominate online with easy non-technical SEO with Heather Lutze CSP. This will be followed by a PSA focused session wrapping up 2020, looking back on the year that was, and launching our program and plans for 2021!
Session 1: "Findability Formula" - Non-technical SEO for the Professional Speaker with Heather Lutze CSP
You may have a wonderful business with a great product or story to sell, however if you can’t be found by your potential clients how will your business thrive? The line between a successful business and obscurity is an incredibly thin one. Join this session to learn how to stay on the right side of the divide by making your website work for you. Heather has combined 14 years of Internet and search marketing know-how into a clear, simple system to break down common mistakes and provide the essential tools and solutions required to ‘be found’.
- Are you ready to serge past your projections for 2021 with a website that delivers amazing online results?
- Do you want to be found on page one of search results?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then this is the session for you. In this session you will:
- Discover how to find out where you stand with Google right now
- Get into the mindset of your clients and start connecting meaningfully with customers who are ready to book
- Understand why ‘Intel Strategies’ are not covert tricks but vital industry best practices for developing a winning online marketing plan
- Conduct advanced keyword research for the right phrases to get found fast
- Create a content strategy that connects with and converts customers
- Learn top non-technical strategies you can implement easily to improve your ‘Findability’
About Heather Lutze CSP
Heather is a widely acclaimed speaker, trainer, and consultant who literally wrote the book on search engine marketing. Three books, in fact—The Findability Formula: The Easy, Non-Technical Approach to Search Engine Marketing, Thumbonomics: The Essential Business Roadmap for Social Media & Mobile Marketing and the BRAND-NEW Marketing Espionage: How to Spy on Yourself, Your Prospects and Your Competitors to Dominate Online.
Breaking free of corporate “cubicle” jobs well over ten years ago with nothing more than a dream of entrepreneurship and a basement computer, Heather has built her business into a multimillion dollar Denver SEM company — the Findability Group.
These days, you will usually find Heather either preparing to leave for a speaking engagement or just getting back from one. As for her “street cred,” Heather spent three years training advertisers in Paid Search techniques for Yahoo! Search Marketing. She is a sought-after International Speaker and has shared the stage with Tony Robbins Business Mastery in Fiji and London. And yes, Heather has even been on Oprah, and will tell you all about it if you ask!
Session 2: The PSA Power Panel - Looking Back over 2020 and what's in store for 2021
In this interactive session we will reflect on 2020, the effect of COVID on our industry, what we have all learned and how PSA and its members has responded. Then we’ll reveal our plans and insights for 2021 and what’s instore for members.
Joining National President, Tony Eades CSP and QLD Chapter President Nina Sunday CSP will be a ‘power panel’ including …
- PSA’s latest CSP and their journey: Shirley Anne Fortina CSP
- Powerful Pivots of 2020: Warwick Merry CSP
- Behind The Scenes: Catherine Palin-Brinkworth CSP and Margaret Kelly
- Member Benefits 2021: Dale Beaumont (Bizversity)/Nic Hayes (Media Stable)
- Growth Mindset 2021: Ian Stephens CSP (BOOST!), Kim Seeling Smith CSP (Platform ProfessionalsTM) and Peter Merrett (PSA Convention 2021)
- Success Stories for 2020 driving 2021: Julian Mather, Julie Cross CSP and Russell Pearson
Proposed Format for the Webinar (in AEDT):
12.00pm - Welcome: Gill Walker MC and Tony Eades CSP, National President
12.10pm - Session One: 'Findability' - dominate online with easy non-technical SEO with Heather Lutze CSP
12.40pm - Heather Lutze CSP Q & A
12.47pm - Session Two: The PSA Power Panel - Looking Back over 2020 and Looking Forward to 2021
1.24pm - 30 secs update from our Chapter Presidents
1.30pm - Next events, update and close
Once you have booked and paid to attend, you will receive a confirmation email providing you with information on joining the webcast.
Note: This online session will be recorded for registered participants who can't make it live.