We are delighted to have two great Speakers for February 2019
Speaker 1: Rowdy McLean CSP, Playing YOUR biggest speaker game ever
Make 2019 your break out year of outstanding success and achievement
MORE or LESS is the key to your speaking success. The secret is to know what to do MORE of and what to do less of for your personal success. Rowdy shares his insights and strategies for playing your biggest game ever!
What Rowdy learnt in 2018 and how that might be useful to you from billboards to billion dollar blues:
- How to find the right next thing for you
- How to stretch your thinking – in the right direction
- Understanding your wants v your needs and how they impact your success
- Defining your game, so you absolutely smash your goals
You can expect to leave Rowdy's session with new and actionable information, with insights that will inspire you to step up and most of all with an internal drive to do what you said you were going to do! Time with Rowdy Mclean CSP is time well spent.
Watch this short video to learn what Rowdy will be presenting:
About Rowdy McLean CSP:
Playing a Bigger Game is Rowdy’s life story. Helping Leaders, Teams and Organisations Play a Bigger Game is his legacy. His clients describe him as:
- Tony Robbins without the rah rah,
- Tim Ferris without the arrogance,
- Richard Branson without the island (but its part of his bigger game)
Playing a bigger game is part of his DNA. Its part of yours too, and he will show you how to bring that to life. An entrepreneur who retired from his first successful company at 34, Rowdy has since gone on to create 5 more amazing companies. He loves the game of business and life. An adventurer at heart, in his spare time he has, climbed Mt Kilimanjaro, tracked gorillas in Rwanda, Kayaked in Antarctica, run marathons and hiked the Kokoda track. He walks the talk.
Rowdy has spoken to over 350,000 people in the USA, Europe, Asia and Australia, his best selling books “Play a Bigger Game” and “Leadability” have been published in 7 countries. A down to earth, practical speaker and master storyteller, who believes that all people are remarkable and capable of extraordinary achievements, Rowdy provides the game plan for smashing goals and targets and achieving results you never imagined.
Speaker 2: Julian Mather ACS, Get Video Smart for Speakers
We live in the video age yet so many professional speakers are presenting themselves less-than-professional on video. Make 2019 the year you get video smart.
- Why speakers need to be careful who they take video advice from. An overview of where video is at in 2019 and more importantly where it is going
- How a little monkey puppet will save you thousands of dollars. Don’t spend a cent on video equipment until you hear this.
- The hard learned lesson that was key to my getting 30million Youtube views. It will help you stop feeling camera shy, tongue tied and brain fried.
- My top 3 Video SMARTcuts to make you look like the professional speaker you are.
- Three techniques you can implement immediately with no cost that will improve the ‘professionalism’ of your videos.
PSA members will understand how to avoid making videos that are
DUMB: Dull Unlikeable Misguided Bloated
and move towards videos that are
SMART: Simple Meaningful Authentic Relevant Tight
An educational, insightful energetic presentation, full of rollicking stories, a bit of magic and easy to implement tactics.
Learn more about the night from Julian by watching this short video:
About Julian Mather ACS:
An army sniper, a globe trotting cameraman and a magician walk into a bar… no joke! Julian Mather has been all three.
- Started out as a sniper in the Australian Army.
- Travelled the globe for 25 years as a documentary cameraman for ABC TV, National Geographic, BBC
- An accomplished author of ‘Second Best Job in the World’ (published Harper Collins)
- A polished magician and stage performer with 2000 shows under his belt.
The camera was Julian’s passport to a ringside view of the world: from literally falling into the arms of murderers and rapists to lunching with nuns and nuclear scientists; from death row to prime minister’s planes.
Their collective courage inspired Julian on his own journey from behind the camera to in front of the camera, hosting a Youtube channel with 30 million views and creating and selling the world’s first online training academy for professional children’s entertainers.
From a shy start in life as a stutterer he’s now on his journey to professional speaker.
5.30pm Registration Opens & Networking in Chester's Bar
6.00pm Doors Open
6.20pm Dinner service
6.45pm Session 1 Commences
7.45pm Dessert service
8.00pm Session 2 Commences
9.00pm Event concludes