...Videos and Film!
With Troy Wyatt, Songy Knox & Jillian Adair
The July meeting is about Presentation on video and film...two mediums that ideally should be speakers best friends! Troy Wyatt, the Chief Producer of Film My Video will kick off the evening with a focus on the video side of things and Songy Knox, an amazing marketer/potographer and Jillian Adair, a stylist with a mission will focus on photography and style side of the evening. We look forward to seeing you on the 8th of July!
Presentation 1: Making Video Work for You!
Video is here to stay - so you are either on board or missing out. When speaking to speakers, most have an innate reluctance to create videos...usually from the fear of the unknown. Come and hear from the Chief Producer from Film My Video studios, Troy Wyatt, who works with a number of Perth and international speakers from Rabia Siddique, Andrew Horabin, Todd Hutchison and Dr Rodney Peyton OBE. In this session, you will learn how to harness the most powerful form of digital communication, to raise your brand awareness and communicate your message.
In this presentation, you'll learn...
- The importance of strategic story-telling that keeps engagement over “in your face selling”;
- Video strategy and how to define a speaker’s brand and market positioning;
- The various methods of capturing video, and where each should be applied; and
- How to generate revenue from video and your IP.
Chief Video Producer and CEO of Film My Video, Troy Wyatt has over 15 years of experience working in the media industry - from motion picture film, corporate videos, television & cinema advertising and eLearning solutions.
With a wealth of knowledge and a unique creative perspective, Troy provides expert guidance to clients for building their brand and marketing products and services.
Troy also leads the development of cutting edge e-learning systems utilising video and interactive content to offer more efficient learning methods and higher engagement.
With Songy Knox & Jilian Adair
Presentation 2: Preparing for Personal Branding Photos
When a client books you - there's a high probability that they've seen your picture in a place or two...have you considered how often you shift and change your look as a professional speaker? Do your photos reflect those changes and better yet, do they reflect who you are and your message as a speaker? In this presentation, Songy & Jillian will share inside tips on how to prepare for personal branding photos through stories and visuals so come prepared to take heaps of notes!
In this presentation, you'll learn...
- Inside tips on how to prepare for branding photos
- What to do and what not to do to truly represent your brand
- How to get the most out of your photography sessions and so much more!
Songy spent 20 years in business, web technologies, and marketing. Half of that time (past 10 years), she also worked as a photographer. Having established as a Personal Branding Coach & Photographer, she has served countless women in Australia become clear on their purpose & mission of their work and coach them to show up authentically with strong personal branding images. (more info here - https://www.songyknox.com.au/about-songy/)
Jillian spent more than a decade as a stylist and a visual merchandiser for major fashion and retail brands in Australia. She joined Songy after having met her as a portrait client five years ago. She is now Songy's right hand woman looking after all aspects of clients' styling and making them feel awesome for their photo shoot.
Layout of the Evening
- 6:00 pm - Registration opens, networking with tea/coffee & Dinner begins
- 6:15 pm - 15 Minutes of Fame - TBA
- 6:30 pm - Announcements - Big Wins/Birthdays/Upcoming Events
- 6:45 pm - Presentation 1 Begins
- 7:30 pm - Dessert & tea/coffee top up
- 7:50 pm - Presentation 2 Begins
- 8:45 pm - Wrap Up, Reminders & Group Photo
- 9:00 pm - Networking in the bar