with Cordula Nussbaum CSP
We have the wonderful Cordula Nussbaum CSP visiting Australia from Germany and has offered to spend some time with anybody who would like to catch up over lunch!
All of Cordula's expertise and qualifications and achievements are highlighted below.
So it's a Pop-Up style event, lets have some conversation, learning and networking over lunch.
Please bring cash to make settling the bill that bit easier.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Julie Cross CSP
QLD|NT State President 2018
About Cordula Nussbaum CSP
- born 1969 in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Since 1990 freelance journalist specializing in economics, media and marketing for the Süddeutsche Zeitung.
- In 1990 she studied communication science, psychology and economic geography at the Ludwig Maximilian University (LMU) in Munich (degree M.A.).
- From 1996 freelance business journalist for Süddeutsche Zeitung, Focus, Wirtschaftswoche u.v.a.
- Since 2001, she is training and coaching companies, executives, employees, freelancers and the self-employed in career issues, as well as in time- and self-management.
- In 2014 Cordula Nussbaum received the internationally renowned Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) award for her commendable work in the field of speakers.
- Cordula Nussbaum is the author of 16 books on time management and motivation, among them, the bestseller "Are you still organizing or living?"
- Cordula Nussbaum is regarded as a "leading expert in the field of time management" and Germany's best-known expert on creative-chaotic success strategies.
- Cordula Nussbaum is married and has 2 children.
- Other awards:
- 2015 "Coach of the Year"
- 2016 "TOP Coach"
- 2017 "25 women whose inventions change our lives"
- 2017 "TOP 100 Success Trainers Germany and Austria"