How to become a YouTube Superstar
with Frank Furness CSP in Sydney, NSW
Frank Furness CSP has mastered the art of internet video with over 700 videos on YouTube and over four million views and 6,000 subscribers. He will share how you can use video to sell services, products, get booked and build your mailing list.
This masterclass focuses on practical and useable video marketing ideas. There are numerous ideas and strategies that Frank uses. He is a consultant to a number of large organisations and has helped them to increase branding, exposure and sales with video marketing.
What will be covered in the masterclass:
- The right equipment and software
- The 3 essential elements of a successful video
- Your voice and body language
- The difference between presenting on stage and on camera
- Find the content that people want and will pay for
- Where to get copyright free music & images
- Types of films
- Lighting & camera setups
- Editing software
- Creating the sales video
- Creating a speaker demo
- Finding and customizing animation videos
- Post production editing
- Upload, monitor and brand yourself on the video sites
- The 15 ranking factors to get seen on YouTube
- How to piggyback off successful videos
- Ipads – how to video and present effectively and I will show you the world’s smallest projector
- Setup and customise your channel on YouTube
- Measure and monitor your videos using ‘insight’
- Find the right descriptions and keywords to get your videos seen
- Sell advertising on YouTube and make money from AdSense
- How to craft video testimonials – I have 65 including the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi
- Use YouTube as a marketing tool
- How attending a ‘TV presenters’ course at Pinewood Studios (James Bond & Harry Potter) landed Frank a slot as a TV presenter
- Create multiple ‘showcase’ videos that will get you booked
- How to ‘Kick-start’ your videos and make them go viral
To find out more about why you should attend, watch this short video:
Frank Furness CSP is an internationally sought-after Sales & Technology Speaker and Social Media Presenter. His lively, enthusiastic and humorous style has inspired audiences all around the world.
He is a specialist in sales, technology, social media and goal setting and how they work in tandem to produce great results for organizations. He has been a guest on many radio and TV talkback shows and is the past President of the Professional Speakers Association of Europe.
He currently spends seventy percent of his time speaking internationally, working in 59 countries. He is a regular speaker at Entrepreneurs University and his clients include the British Olympic Team, The Professional Cricketers Association, Sporting Champions and Sport England.
In 2007 he was awarded ‘Top Speaker’ for Vistage Europe and in 2011 inducted into the ‘Speaker Hall of Fame’. In 2013, he was awarded TEC Australia ‘Overseas Speaker of the Year’ for his 28 presentations which averaged 94%.
Apart from speaking, Frank has an Internet Marketing business with 22 websites all producing income. He has been an avid supporter of video marketing for many years and his YouTube channel has 700 videos, 4 million views and over 6,000 subscribers.
Frank is also a partner in a successful Insurance Company in London
Frank’s books ‘Walking with Tigers – Success Secrets of the World’s Top Business Leaders’ and ‘How to Find New Business and Clients’ are International best sellers.
Take a look at Frank’s website – http://www.frankfurness.com
Frank’s ESpeaker Profile
Take a look at Frank in action
Take a look at Frank’s video channel
Take a look at Frank’s video testimonials