Come and join David Koutsoukis CSP and David Price CSP as they explore product development, trademarks, copyright, terms of engagement and more. Product development is something all speakers should be doing and getting it right is important.
Session 1 - Creating Products That Will Make You Famous and Make You Money
David Koutsoukis CSP has been a professional speaker for almost 20 years and is renowned for his ability to churn out books and other products. David’s father was a historian who wrote 52 books, and this has inspired him to produce almost 100 products of his own to compliment his speaking business. Enjoy an engaging, informative and highly practical session where David will share his secrets for creating products that will make you famous – and make you money!
You will learn:
- Why you should create products (and it’s not just to make money).
- How to use products to leverage your speaking fee.
- How to create simple, yet powerful products you can produce very quickly.
- How to make products out of resources already on your computer
- How to organise your thoughts and computer files to create a product production plan.
- How to turn one product into many.
- When to self-publish and when to seek a publisher.
- How your books can make money year after year, even if you’re not selling any (and it's not royalties).
About David Koutsoukis CSP
David Koutsoukis is a 17 year veteran of the speaking industry and a Past National President of PSA (NSAA). He has presented in 10 countries across 4 continents and has produced a comprehensive range of products to support his speaking business that have been translated into more than 10 languages.
Session 2 - Answers To Questions You Did Not Know You Needed To Ask
Many people embark on a journey into the speaking business having not been in business before. There are lots of things you need to think about that no-one tells you. A speaking business is different again.
In this session run by David Julian Price CSP, you'll find about lots of things you didn't even know you needed to know. Things like trademarks, copyright, structures, joint ventures, terms of engagement, working with other speakers and non speakers, bureaux, etc. etc..
About David Julian Price CSP
David Julian Price CSP has been speaking since 1986. He attained his CSP in 1991 and has served as state, national and international president. He is one of only 40 speakers in the world to hold the designation of Global Speaking Fellow and is a member of the Australian Speakers Hall of Fame. His presentations are practical and entertaining and full of solid takeaway content.