Are You Wondering Where the Year Has Gone? Are You Planning to Speak More in 2016? Are You Keen to Maximise Your Calendar and Yield Results That Matter to You?
If you've answered yes to any of these you're in great company! Carrying on the tradition of Past Chapter President Steve Francis, I'll be facilitating the conversation at this special Christmas Wrap-Up, so you can go into the Holiday Season with:
Clarity and Conviction knowing you've considered
- Core 8 Competencies
and you have a plan to leverage your efforts in 2016!
This months event is on:
MONDAY 23rd November from 4pm - 6pm.
Yes, that's right; it's on a different day of the week at a different time. We know you're busy and agile when you're schedule permits.
We have so much on offer this month with visiting internationals Gina Carr and Terry Brock, we wanted to bring everyone together on the one day to help each of us maximise our time and travel commitments.
Instead of making two trips in two weeks, now it's one day, solid focus - working on you and your business.
HERE'S THE FORMAT for YOUR CHRISTMAS EVENT
4-6pm on Monday 23rd:
- Canapés Selection as only The View Hotel Can Do ..Yum!
- A Free Champagne or Boutique Beer on Arrival
- Conversations & Fill Your Calendar Masterclass for 2016
- Chapter Awards & Celebrations for 2015
Two hours of intentional Connection, Fun and Fill Your Calendar Masterclass, rounding out a brilliant day.
Here's what you need to do:
- Register for the Chapter Event 4pm - 6pm by clicking on the Registration Button.
[Note: If you're a PSA member, login to receive the Member rates]
P.S. If you haven't registered for the Special Event with Gina Carr and Terry Brock, click this link to reserve your place!
A NOTE FROM THE PRESIDENT ~ TARRAN DEANE
While we're all still focused throughout November and into December, there are many of us that just truly enjoy hanging out with each other and spurring each other on!
To this end, over the holiday season, we're turning to you, our community to highlight 'POP-UP' Meetings or get togethers of an informal nature where you and your PSA buddies, can share a coffee or post a comment on the PSA LinkedIn or Facebook Pages.
Here's what is already on the calendar. Be creative and consider how you can bring friends and colleagues along to these events!
- 5 November - Thursday 9am-11am "Pop-Up" with the QLD President" Gold Coast, The Bluff Cafe, Goodwin Terrace Burleigh Heads.
- 23 November - Monday 3 Part Program. Come for One or Come for All! FULL DAY INTENSIVE @ The View Hotel.
GINA CARR & TERRY BROCK >> REGISTER HERE
(1) 830am-12noon Terry Brock & Gina Carr
(2) 130pm - 330pm Gina Carr & Power Women or Opportunity for Onsite 1:1 Coaching with Terry Brock! (Additional 1:1 Coaching Opportunities for both Terry & Gina may be available as Skype or in Melbourne)
* Terry & Gina leave for Sydney and we continue on and welcome QLD Members & Guests for Part 3 of the Day!
(3) 4pm - 6pm COMBINED PSA QLD End of Year Christmas Breakup with Fun & Festivities for the Last Official Meeting of the Year
- 15 December - Tuesday Optional "Pop-Up | Meet Ups" Brisbane Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast. If you're a Financial Member and you'd like to host a POP-UP get together in your Qld City let us know in the Private Qld Facebook and we'll talk through the details.
Until we meet at one of our POP-Ups or on MONDAY 23rd November "Keep Speaking Up!"
Tarran Deane AFAIM
QLD NT President, Professional Speakers Australia
CEO | Founder Corporate Cinderella Pty Ltd
A Leadership Development Company
Keynote Speaker | Executive Coach | Change Management Consultant
Want to chat with the Tarran about joining PSA or simply want to touch base for 15 mins? Click HERE for Tarran's Online Calendar and check out a convenient time for both you to talk.
Connect with @tarrandeane on Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn