Join us on 6 November for a special event with Terry Brock and Gina Carr for a morning session, and a special Women's Only session with Gina Carr in the afternoon.
Morning session: 9am - 12.30pm
Build Your Business: Using Social Media and Other Technology for Speakers, Authors and Thought Leaders
Are you confused about social media, technology and what the heck is going on in this crazy world? Learn what thought leaders are doing today to prosper in this or any economy. Discover new tools and techniques that can help move your business to the next level of success
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- How to monetize your intellectual property including specific ways you can earn more NAM (non-aeroplane money).
- Discover how to create and disseminate online video courses.
- How Live Streaming tools like Periscope, Blab, Google Hangouts are taking the business world by storm. What they are, how you can use them, and how they can make money for you.
- How social media has changed and what you need to know today about Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Should you have a Facebook Page, Personal Profile, and/or Group? What is the difference and what is best for you?
- The key to building your powerful tribe and having successful book, product, or event launches - creating “virtual clubhouses” and other digital assets.
- Productivity tools including dictation, key mobile apps, and Cloud-based services that help you accomplish more in less time.
- Interactive Virtual Presentations - What tools Terry & Gina use to do remote presentations, See what they use for Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom and others. Go WAY beyond boring webinars!
In addition to the above, the most important aspect of this 3-hour seminar will be you getting answers to your most pressing questions. The format will be highly interactive and will provide you with real-world solutions you can use.
Afternoon session: 1.30pm -3.30pm (Women only!)
Power Booster for Powerful Women Speakers
Women professional speakers have unique challenges... self worth, self esteem, family support, boa colour, etc. By joining together, we can lift each other up to greater success and significance.
At this session, Gina will lead an interactive, facilitated mastermind where we will:
- Share strategies for getting more business.
- Discuss successful referral strategies.
- Learn how to be better resources for each other.
- Tap into the power of our collective wisdom.
- Develop stronger relationships.
- Discuss ways to keep the conversation, networking, and referrals going long after the meeting has ended.
The result of this event will be that you have more confidence to charge what you are worth, more resources to help you with challenges, and more concrete ideas about how to refer and receive business.
Boa not required!
Also Available: Limited opportunities for one-on-one coaching with Gina or Terry.
There will be several opportunities whilst they are in each state to benefit from one-on-one coaching with Terry or Gina, you choose! Alternatively they will have some free time primarily in Victoria where coaching over Skype, Zoom or in person can be arranged.
You can get all the advice, assistance and information you specifically need to get your marketing, social media, and technology really humming so you generate the results you want. Learn what is happening for speakers, authors, coaches, consultants, and other thought leaders and how you can apply it to your business! Discover what steps to take to can sell your products and services worldwide. Find out how to leverage tools like Skype, Zoom, LinkedIn, Facebook, and video to move your business to the next level.
Get the exact information and ideas you want for your business and all your questions answered with personal one-on-one time with Gina or Terry either face-to-face in Australia or in a personal video conference.
Naturally there are a limited number of appointments available, so book early to get your spot.
What you get:
- One hour face-to-face with either Terry or Gina, your choice.
- Answers to all your questions to help you move your business to the next level.
- Group Coaching - 3 months of meetings with Terry (or Gina) to address marketing, technology, and other areas to move your business forward.
- Terry & Gina’s new course (valued at US$1000) 12 module hot course “Build Your Business - Achieve Success with Social Media and Relationship Marketing”.
- A copy of Terry & Gina’s bestselling book, Klout Matters (McGraw-Hill publisher)
Special for Australian tour A$1,000 (note price is in Australian Dollars, normally the regular investment is US$2,000).
To arrange a one-on-one coaching session please email Gina or Terry directly.
Gina Carr, MBA is an Entrepreneur, Speaker and Marketing Consultant who works with Thought Leaders... speakers, authors and CEOs... to leverage social media marketing for more publicity, profits and success. She has worked with several bestselling authors on book launches and monetizing their intellectual property. She earned her Masters of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School and her Engineering degree at Georgia Tech. Gina is known around the world as “The Tribe Builder”
because she helps passionate people build powerful tribes of raving fans for their business or non-profit. Named one of the top “50 over 50 Marketing Thought Leaders” by Brand Quarterly for 2014 and top “100 Who's Who Among Women in Ecommerce" by WE Magazine for Women for 2014.
Terry Brock, MBA, CSP, CPAE has been a professional speaker since 1983. He knows how to take technology, social media and marketing ideas to help speakers, authors and coaches achieve bottom-line results ---and have fun! He’s the former Chief Enterprise Blogger for Skype and former Editor-in-Chief for AT&T’s huge business blog (over 100 authors). Come to this entertaining and informative presentation to get the information you need for building your business in today’s “never like this before” world. Named one of the top “50 over 50 Marketing Thought Leaders” by Brand Quarterly for 2014.