Insights, Ideas and Inspiration for Your Professional Speaking Business
Shhh... Want Insider CSP Secrets to Greater Influence, Repeat Business and Delighted Clients?
Keith Abraham CSP is a 20 year seasoned professional who has consistently remained at the leading edge of our industry. Keith is always evolving with the changing times, demands of the market and needs of his clients.
Learn From Someone Who is at Top of His Game & Still Committed to Refining and Serving...
Keith will share with you what he has been working on in the last 6 months to remain relevant, become even more relatable and the results he has been achieving.
In the 2 sessions we have allocated Keith will help you:
- Assist us to discover the #1 goal we need to achieve in our business in the next 12 months
- Share the power of having an intensity of focus in your business and the results you can achieve
- Show you what you need to do now to go to the next level so your clients what to use you time and time again
- Give you specific insights in how you can become referable, your message repeatable and your presentations memorable
BONUS QandA Segment
You will have the opportunity to ask Keith any question you arising on how you can tap into your true speaking business potential!
ABOUT KEITH ABRAHAM
Keith is a Nevin Award Winner, Keynote Speaker of the Year, CSP, has multiple best selling books published in 11 different languages, speaks at over 100 events per year, for almost 20 years.
Setting Keith apart from others in the Speaking Industry are the following key statistics:
- 93% of Keith’s clients have used him more than once!
- 57% of his clients have engaged him to come back and speak on more than 6 occasions!
- and 34% of his clients have had him speak every year for 10 years in a row!
What's Keith's Secret Formula to Success? Join us Tuesday 20 October 2015 to find out!
Pre-Reading: Keith's Website | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
2016 PSA CONVENTION UPDATE
PSA Convention Director, Bill Jennings from Melbourne is joining us for a 15 minute interactive update on the exciting Program & Benefits of the 2016 Event! Remember to secure your EarlyBird Registrations before 31 October 2016 to gain the greatest savings!
YOUR MC FOR TUESDAY 20 OCTOBER 2015
Irena Yashin-Shaw CSP
, Past Queensland President will be guiding us through the evening. As a speaker Irena delivers potent keynotes that fuse together deep learning, inspiration and insight with an interactive and humorous delivery designed to motivate, stimulate and challenge audience members.
THE FORMAT on TUESDAY 20 OCTOBER 2015
BONUS PRE-SESSION FOR FINANCIAL PSA MEMBERS THIS MONTH
We’ll be meeting in the Restaurant Coffee Lounge at 5.10pm ready to start our Pre-Session. To attend this element you must have registered for the Formal Evening event and be a current financial member of PSA to have access.
The Formal Part of the Evening At a Glance:
*** 5:15pm - 5:45pm Pre-session for Members - Designation | Accreditation ***
5:45pm - Registration opens | Mingle in Chesters' Bar Area if arriving early and not attending the Pre-Session for Members]
6:00pm - 6:30pm Dinner - (2 options served alternate drop)
6:30pm - 6:45pm PSA Convention Update with Program Director & Curator Bill Jennings visiting from Melbourne
6:45pm - 7:35pm Session One - KEITH ABRAHAM
7:35pm - 7:50pm Coffee Break & Dessert
7:50pm - 8:50pm Session Two - KEITH ABRAHAM | Q&A
8:50pm - 9:00pm Summary | Thank You | Close
9:00pm - Continue on at Chesters' Bar
AN UPDATE FROM THE STATE PRESIDENT
Hi Friends,We have so much coming up for you over the next 90 days, before we step into our traditional Summer Break. Get ready!
SAVE THE DATES FOR 2015: MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- 20 October - Tuesday Keith Abraham CSP
- 31 October - PSAConvention Earlybird Tickets CLOSE
- 5 November - Thursday 9am-11am "Pop-Up" with the QLD President" Gold Coast, The Bluff Cafe, Goodwin Terrace Burleigh Heads.
- 23 November - Monday ^TBC visiting internationals
FULL DAY INTENSIVE @ The View Hotel
3 Part Program. Come for One or Come for All!
(1) 830am-12noon Terry Brock & Gina Carr
(2) 1pm - 3pm Gina Carr & Power Women + Separate Blokes BONUS Session or 1:1 Coaching with Terry Brock!
* Terry & Gina leave for Sydney and we continue on and welcome QLD Members & Guests for Part 3 of the Day!
(3) 4pm - 6pm COMBINED PSA QLD End of Year Christmas Breakup with Fun & Festivities
* Last Formal Meeting of the Year
- 15 December - Tuesday Optional "Pop-Up | Meet Ups" Brisbane Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast. If you're a Financial Member and you'd like to host a POP-UP get together in your Qld City let us know in the Private Qld Facebook and we'll talk through the details.
Until we meet on the 20th October, "Keep Speaking Up!"
Tarran Deane AFAIM
QLD NT President, Professional Speakers Australia
CEO | Founder Corporate Cinderella Pty Ltd
A Leadership Development Company
Keynote Speaker | Executive Coach | Change Management Consultant
Want to chat with the Tarran about joining PSA or simply want to touch base for 15 mins? Click HERE for Tarran's Online Calendar and check out a convenient time for both you to talk.
Connect with @tarrandeane on Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn