Ooh this is going to be massive! Joining this month will be Taki & Kiri-Maree Moore at the NSAA Brisbane Event. Bringing it together, I spoke with Taki in Toronto and Kiri-Maree in Sydney this week to set you up with a brilliant event on June 16th 2015. They are both super excited to be with us in two weeks!
Shot from the road, outside his conference centre, Taki made a raw video clip for you. Check it out below:
Taki Video to NSAA Community (click to view)
Session 1 - The Perfect Prospect Pipeline™
The Perfect Prospect Pipeline™ has 4 essential pieces — First is an Indoctrination Event that positions both the problem and the program. The Funnel Filter ensures you only attract your perfect prospect. The 10-Minute Triage call builds trust & qualifies
buyers, before the Strategy Session takes people from prospect to client in a single call.
- How to use a speaking engagement or webinar to create demand for your coaching or consulting services.
- The 2 biggest mistakes speakers make with potential clients that cost them the sale
- How to have 71-84% of your appointments become high priced coaching — without having to use any manipulative sales techniques or high-pressure closes.
- How to use a Funnel Filter and a 10 minute Triage Call to have potential clients audition for you, instead of having to ‘sell’ yourself
Session 2 - Webinar Selling Crash Course
- How to run a webinar that rocks as hard as your stage performance, and converts 20-30% of the audience into product buyers or coaching clients.
- The 6 mistakes almost everyone makes when trying to run a webinar that sells…
- How to use The Influence Installer™ to teach people to want your stuff, while you deliver a killer training
- The perfect price point for a webinar offer to maximise sales (and when to offer a Strategy Session instead)
- How to fill a webinar to capacity (I’ll walk you through The Campaign Calendar™, including which days and times to send your 4 emails, exactly what to say — and even how to fill your webinar if your database is embarrassingly small)
Taki's Prepared a Gift For You - Access it Free Now:
It’s called “The Triage Call™ — The 9-minute shortcut that signs A-grade clients”
It shows you the one little step my clients add to their sales process that almost doubles their conversion rate — without having to resort to high pressure closes, or being douchey like a used car salesman.
The guide is free, and shows you exactly how to run the 9-minute Triage Call.
If you’d like a copy, click here.
PRE-SESSION FOR FINANCIAL NSAA MEMBERS THIS MONTH
We’ll be meeting in the dining room at 5.10pm ready to start our Pre-Session
To attend this element you must have registered for the evening event and be a current financial member of NSAA to have access.
The Event At a Glance:
5:45pm - Registration opens | [Mingle in the Bar Area if arriving early and not attending the Pre-Session for Members]
5:15pm - 5:45pm Pre-session for Members - Designation | Accreditation
6:00pm - 6:30pm Dinner - (2 options served alternate drop)
6:30pm - 6:45pm NSAA Update | Leadership Team Opportunity to Serve
6:45pm - 7:35pm Session One - The Perfect Prospect Pipeline
7:35pm - 7:50pm Coffee Break
7:50pm - 8:50pm Session Two - Webinar Selling Crash Course
8:50pm - 9:00pm Summary | Close
9:00pm - Continue on at downstairs bar
WHERE: CHECK OUT OUR STUNNING VENUE FOR JUNE
The View Hotel opposite the River
Cnr Kingsford Smith Drive & Hunt Street, Hamilton
Parking: Is free and available on site and in the adjacent street
SAVE THE DATES FOR 2015: MARK YOUR CALENDARS
CHAPTER EVENTS July 21st | August 18th | September 15th | October 20th | November 17th
PAST QLD PRESIDENT | CSP DINNER: Thursday 11th June, 2015 Invitation to be sent privately with an access code.
NSAA QLD NT President
Tarran Deane AFAIM
CEO | Founder
Corporate Cinderella Pty Ltd
A Leadership Development Company
Keynote Speaker | Executive Coach | Change Management Consultant
Want to chat with the Tarran about joining NSAA or simply want to touch base for 15 mins? Click HERE for Tarran's Online Calendar and check out a convenient time for both you to talk.