Improve Your Story Telling and Presentation Skills
We have secured a HUGE 'yes' from a Tasmanian legend...
... has, for decades, been regarded as a world class professional speaker. He has witnessed the massive changes in the professional speaking industry and kept ahead of the game. Max has immersed himself in the technological know-how and social media and has built his own company around the opportunities new media brings into our world.
What to expect
- Learn more about speaking from the heart not the head…what do you feel strongly about?
- How to recognise sticky stories
- How to capture and finesse a compelling story
- Discover the architecture of memorable presentations
- How to leverage message, brand and technology
- Learn how to own the stage
Max has extensive experience as a communicator. He crafts his presentations with his creative architectural skills and at this session, you will be shown a presentation by Max and taken into how he created it. A master story teller, Max is aware that this session has been planned and designed to help you improve your speaking and presenting skills.
Hear what Max had to say on 936 ABC Hobart leading up to this event
Plus: Professional, Playful and Proud
Consider the honour role of Bernadette Black…
- Author of Brave Little Bear: The Inspirational Story of a Teenage Mother
- The Banardo’s 2009 Tasmania Mother of the Year.
- The Banardo’s 2009 National Mother of the Year.
- Winner of the 2010 ‘Australian Confident Woman’ award.
- The inaugural CEO of the Brave Foundation - in support of Teen Parents.
- Previous State Manager of the Tasmania Special Olympics Team.
- Councillor on the Kingsborough Council.
- Keynote speaker to teens and corporates.
On top of being a mum of three and wife of Steve in their home in Blackman’s Bay.
What a treat to have Bernie speak at our special Chapter event.
Bernadette will take her audience through the inspiration of her story AND show us all how she makes her keynotes so inspirational.
Here’s what Bernadette has said about her upcoming presentation…
I will make reference to 'tell me and I’ll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and l’ll understand'…emphasising that where we work as professional speakers is in the 'involve me' space.
There will be scope too for one brave (there’s that word again) attendee to get up on their feet and have a go sharing a segment of their story. In turn, you will then get to learn from Bernadette how to shape that piece for maximum impact and implant in the hearts of their audience.
This is a session not to be missed.
At a Glance:
Date: Sunday 24 May 2015
1.15pm for a 1:30pm Start
1.30pm Cocktail Style Light Lunch
4.30pm Event Finish
Venue: Wrest Point Casino, Sandy Bay, Tasmania
Dietary Requirements: Please ensure you notify us well in advance with any necessary dietary requirements and we will endeavour to meet your needs. Thank you.
Travelling from interstate? Need Accommodation?
You may wish to consider this fantastic MONA package from the Wrest Point Casino that gives access to the fabulous Museum of Old and New Art (MONA).