For many speakers, December is a quiet month. So that means it’s a great time to plan and strategise for 2018.
So what does 2018 hold for you and your business?
More importantly, what would you like it to hold?
In our final session for the year, join PSA National President, Warwick Merry CSP as we look at how to make your 2018 the best year ever.
Warwick will cover:
- Goal setting and Theme setting for the year
- How to leverage your time.
- How to create profitable products using work you have already done
- Where to make the most money from the least effort
- How to stay motivated and on track
- How to get your mojo back if you lose it
- How Celebrating Success will set you up for more success.
This will be 90 minutes of tips, tools and techniques on how to make your speaking business thrive in 2018.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER - WARWICK MERRY CSP, National President PSA
With a warm, witty and wonderfully entertaining style, Warwick brings creative energy to events. Every presentation is an opportunity to share his enthusiasm for Getting More Success in our professional and personal lives.
Warwick Merry’s strong business background and his multiple talents in a variety of fields, including a wonderful creative flair, add quality to a client’s event. He is constantly focused on business outcomes and ensures that he entertains his audience along the way.
He is a Master MC, a highly recommended facilitator and a sincere and welcoming host. This experience, supported by his theatrical background on stage, screen and radio, gives him the skill set to create inspiration, motivation and relevance for each project he undertakes.