Starting at 9am (Melbourne time) with networking and coffee with your peers, at the November Platform Professionals Summit you will hear from three amazing presenters.
Gihan Perera - How I Built My Six-Figure Keynote Speaking Business in Three Years
Gihan is well known in the PSA community.
Three years ago, he made a career change and started a speaking business. He had no topic, no reputation, no marketing material, and no clients.
But he did invest in a great mentor and worked really hard at the business side of things.
He now has a multiple six-figure speaking business – based on keynote speaking alone.
No product sales. No follow-up workshops. No webinars. No consulting. No membership sites. Just keynote speaking.
In his presentation Gihan will share:
- How he prepared before launching his keynote business
- The current state of the conference market for speakers in Australia
- His sales strategies to get booked for keynote speaking.
Jane Anderson, CSP - How to Generate More Speaking Enquiries Via LinkedIn
With so many different social platforms to choose from it can feel hard to know where to focus your time and energy.
When you’re the one running your LinkedIn profile you don’t have all the time in the world, so you’d like to be able to teach someone to run it for you… but what do you ask them to do?
In her presentation Jane will:
- Identify the specific key messages and metrics for growing your speaking opportunities on LinkedIn.
- Uncover the platforms that will attract conference organisers.
- Explore the specific 3 key skills to nail when amplifying your LinkedIn communication plan.
- Uncover the tools to use to increase your productivity for social media presence and positioning as an industry expert.
Tarran Deane – Building Your eSpeakers Profile
If you are a Professional Member or CSP, a basic eSpeakers Profile is part of your membership.
The eSpeakers Platform is a powerful tool yet in most cases an under-utilised resource in a Speaker’s Business.
Tarran will share what this Platform from our strategic partner, eSpeakers, can do for your business and walk you step by step through the process of leveraging it for greater success.
So make sure you bring your computer or iPad, have access to your best photo and bio as you will be creating a profile that sells.
Keith has allocated debriefing and planning space to ensure you capitalise on the day.
Travelling from interstate and arriving the evening of 16th November??
If you would like to join Keith for dinner and drinks on Thursday Night at 7pm, just let Keith know email@example.com
OUR November SUMMIT VENUE: Mantra Tullamarine Airport 2 Trade Park Dr Tullamarine VIC
- Just 5-10 mins from Melbourne Airport (for fly ins!)
- Convenient Car Parking available on street, or $10 all day parking (must be on Level 4 to receive this rate and validated at the reception desk), or courtesy bus from Airport (ask PSA Secretariat for details)